- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
Accepted Insurance Cigna & the VA Choice/TriWest
- Island Pine Acupuncture
& Massage Therapy26697 Pleasant Park Rd.
Bldg. B Suite 140 A
Conifer, CO. 80433
Mon 10:00 - 4:00 Tue 10:00 - 4:00 Wed 10:00 - 4:00 Thu 10:00 - 4:00By Appointment Only
- Cupping in Chinese Medicine
- The Liver: Mental & Emotional Aspects
- What’s Inside Your Medicine Cabinet?
Share this page: